General Summary of Position:
Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Management and Administration, the Enrollment Services Coordinator (Online & Continuing Education) is responsible for scheduling, HR/payroll functions, and overseeing the course evaluation process for the division.
1. Schedules classes for the Division of Online and Continuing Education, including specialized programs such as Navitas, Abitus, Study Abroad, and Corporate Education. Schedule new courses, update existing classes, generate permission numbers, enroll students. Works with Department Chairs and faculty to establish and then raise maximum enrollments on courses. This is essential in producing revenue for the Division.
2. Prepares Personnel Action Forms and enters ePAF’s into the HR system for all employees of the Division of Online and Continuing Education, including credit and non-credit courses, corporate contracts, Navitas, Abitus, temporary staff and students according to HR guidelines and in conformity with established union guidelines. Maintains database of all PAF’s created each semester, ensuring a high degree of accuracy to provide accurate budget reporting for the Division. Guides all new faculty and student employees through the new hire process, insuring compliance with HR policies. Troubleshoots and works with employees and payroll to resolve all issues.
3. Devise, implement, and document business practices for the course evaluation process. Analyze current processes for efficiency and streamline and automate processes where possible. Administers the course evaluations and distributes results.
4. Responsible for records management, maintains multiple spreadsheets and databases, insuring their accuracy. Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
5. Provides support to faculty and students. Assists in the resolution of faculty and student issues. Creates faculty communications and maintains regular contact with faculty to keep them updated on OCE and University policies and procedures. Help provide a quality environment conducive to the success of all OCE faculty and students.
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years experience. However, applicants with a HS Diploma or GED/equivalent and 7-10 years related experience will be considered
- Higher Education Experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft products and oracle or other database management systems
- Proficient in SiS and HR ePAF system
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information for three references will be required at the time of application.