General Summary of Position:
The successful candidate will be expected to support the operational and technological processes around recruitment, admissions, and reenrollment activities to help the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies meet targeted enrollment goals. The Salesforce & Technology Operations Analyst is expected to review current policies and processes to help optimize and create scalable processes and infrastructure where needed to ensure best practices in the following areas:
- Recruitment & Admissions communication automation
- Assist in analyzing the communication campaigns
- Lead & Opportunity generation
- Lead & Opportunity nurturing and conversion
- Re-enrollment campaigns
Essential Job Duties:
CRM / Marketing Automation:
Serves as a primary team member for the maintenance and optimization of Salesforce CRM and GPS marketing automation operations to support recruitment, admissions, and reenrollment efforts. Assists with development and deployment of digital and traditional marketing, recruitment and reenrollment campaigns and ensures current and future campaigns are tracked appropriately. Works closely with GPS Graduate and Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions and Advising teams to develop and then maintain key performance indicators, custom reports and dashboards which enable data-driven decisions. Manages measurement, attribution, and data visualization of marketing, recruitment, and reenrollment campaigns. Assists in Salesforce training of new staff as well as training current staff when there are changes and enhancements to the Salesforce Org.
Operation Optimization and Enhancement:
Critically review existing business processes and recommend changes to optimize and enhance the operations. Document the current and proposed processes. Present the enhancements to the stakeholders and collaborate with them to execute the change.
Maintain the CAS/Admissions by Liaison application system throughout the admissions cycle. This will include responsibility for the management of user security and support for the applicant portal.
Serve as the point of contact for all application system internal inquiries and lead staff in system testing and updates. Work collaboratively with the Assistant Director of Admissions to provide continuous training to users of the system. Training will be provided if needed.
Primary technical liaison for CAS/ABL with internal campus partners including but not limited to Information Technology, Registrar, Financial Aid, Data Analytics and Institutional Research to ensure successful deployment and utilization of the system.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of professional work experience, Internships included, minimum 1 year supporting Salesforce CRM
- Extremely detail-oriented, and deadline-driven; fanatical about checking own work, with high standards for accuracy
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Knowledge of data capture and management strategies
- Ability to work independently and be goal driven/oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills are highly desirable
- 2-3 years of work experience in higher education is highly desirable
- Previous experience with Student Information Systems and application systems Platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of CAS and Admissions by Liaison is desirable
- Knowledge Marketing Cloud or other Marketing Automation system is desirable
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
This is a SEIU 888 Professional Union position, Grade P18.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.