Student Success Coordinator - Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences
Job no: 496119
Position type: Staff Full Time
Campus: UMass Lowell
Deans Office/College HealthSci
Salary commensurate with experience and grade/range
General Summary of Position:
The Student Success Coordinator provides administrative, operational, data analysis and project coordination for student success. Supports the Dean and Associate Deans to meet the goals of the Zuckerberg College of Health Sciences.
1. Coordinate clinical and community activities for undergraduate and graduate students:
A. Implement and coordinate clinical and community contracts and memorandum of understandings (MOU) for all college degree programs.
B. Manage the required Massachusetts Criminal Background check and health sanction process for all University students.
2. Maintain data analytics to support student success
3. Support Experiential Learning Activities
4. Provide support for student centered committees and events in the college and on campus
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelors degree plus 5-7 years working in an administrative capacity, preferably in a University setting
*Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree who have significant related experience of 7-10- years and a HS Diploma or GED/equivalent will be considered
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to plan and organize with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual with problem solving skills
- Ability to project a professional image when interacting with others in person, or by e-mail or telephone
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Experience with editing and database software is desirable
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Application Materials Required:
Please include 1) a resume which lists previous positions and provides duties related to each positions and 2) cover letter with your application. Include details of previous experiences working with college students and experience related to student success and data analytics. 3) Names and contact information for three references will be required at the time of application. At least 2 references must be from previous or current supervisors.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend